Tuesday, October 23, 2007

She's Here! ~ And a WIP

Woot! Now I *thought* she was going to be Clementine. But now that she is here, and I have been playing a bit today, I think she is actually supposed to be Hazel. She seems more wise than impetuous. ;-)I have a bobbin nearly full with some slightly nobbly wool single. But honestly? I think spinning on a spindle for a couple months really has made a huge difference in my learning curve. Although i took the same approach to spinning as I did knitting, (You know, "keep on knitting past the mistakes because keeping the mojo is more important") I feel like I could actually make a smooth, even, decent yarn now on the wheel, if I wanted to go slow enough to do it.
And my single...(Don't look too closely...)
And now the KPS hooded pullover. Yknow, minus the hood and sleeves. And on the wrong child. (It's for Addison, but she was at my moms this morning.) I must take a break before finishing this up because Bodhi needs woolly pants, and lets face it. I'm going to be spinning

No comments: