Monday, October 8, 2007

What have *I* been up to, you say?

First, some FO's
A ~* Medium *~ Soaker for Bodhi. He is sooo huge. Seriously. And some handspun I made on my drop spindle. I hand dyed the roving, and then spun it. I am so cool.
I am saving for a wheel, I want one SO bad, but must make money for it to justify the purchase.


Well, lets see. I am now staying at home mostly full time. I do work a couple days a week at the family store when the older two are at visitation, but Bodhi comes with me mostly to that.

And.... drumroll please... I opend up an Etsy store. I have some fun handdyed yarns, beaded stitch markers, etc. Also look out in the future for artsy tee shirts, handspun, possibly some jewelry... you just have to wait and see!

OK, so Bodhi needs me now... More later. Mwah!

2 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

She's back! Gorgeous stuff; can't wait to see the etsy store! :)

BellaBabe said...

Yay! Check it out, I have stuff listed, and I made my first sale not 12 hours after listing!