Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas List,,,

So I have a list a 60 in circular needle long to knit, for the kids, the spouse, and friends. I thought I would type it all out and keep a bit organized...

Addie -

1 pair LTK felted mocs - DONE
1 pair Knitty Knucks in Lion brand wool ease
Hermione doll with Crookshanks (if not more HP characters. If anyone has a pattern for this so I don't have to cobble my own thing together, I would love to hear it!)
Head wrap, maybe a calorimetry, or something

Riley -

1 Pair LTK Felted Mocs
1 pair Knitty Knucks in LB Wool Ease
Hagrid Doll, a dragon (He wants Norbert to be able to come out of an egg. Yeah, my kids think I am super wonder knitter....) and Fluffy the three headed dog. Sigh. They would like a whole slew of characters, but I want to at least give them a bit to get started with the promise of more to come.
That hat with the face thing on the latest knitty. What the hell is it called? Riley LOVES this.


Bodhi -

1 pair LTK Felted Mocs - Halfway done
A wee gnome in Peace Fleece or handspun scraps
Maybe a bulky sweater, if I have the time. But as he won't really "get" Xmas this year, I am more focused on the older two. Jason and I decided to wrap a couple of empty boxes with shiny stuff and that will be more fun than anything I could knit. lol


Jason -

LTK felted mocs. Jason has these old, worn Homer Simpson slippers that he loves but they are so holey. He wont give them up but I am going to make some anyway for when he actually needs something warm. I might even try for a Homer face on the top. Because I, apparently, am crazy
I don't know what else he and I are doing for each other for Xmas. Money is tight and I just don't think we need to really spend money on each other. We plan on using Xmas money to buy a family membership to the Frank Buck Zoo.

Lindsay and her fam

Neener. I am not telling, because Lindsay, you are probably the only one who actually reads my blog. So there



Seriously if anyone has a pattern for the HP characters I would LOVE to know. Right now I plan on Kimberly Chapman's little dude pattern, modified. But Norbert? Crookshanks? Fluffy? Holy Hell.

2 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

Holy Hell -- I thought only I said that?! lol That's quite a list, though -- good luck!

BellaBabe said...

Yeah. I'm nuts.

Most of the mocs are done now, except one out of a pair. B poured my coffee on it....erg.

And what am I doing? Knitting another pair of longies.