Saturday, July 28, 2007

Curl up and Dye

I am officially addicted to dying fiber.

So are my kids. Addie wants me to do a lot more and sell it. That's my girl. we are such entrepreneurs.


We have dubbed Riley colorway "Hagrid" We have HP on the brain. This is on KP Wool of the Andes. He wants a dragon tail ish pointy scarf like Mama.
All wrapped up nice and tidy. I love center pull skeins.... Although it would be a lot faster if I had a ball winder.
"I" named this Fleur. Again with the HP. Addie has named it earth. This is on Galenas from IBK and is super soft.
Ooooh. Shiny.
I didn't let them dry the whole time on the sun, just about 10 minutes at the endto bake out the last bit of moisture.

Woo hoo! I love fiber dyeing now! Yay!

5 comments:

Little Me said...

very nice.
I got my Ravelry invite too! I'm Lila. Add me to your friends!!!

BellaBabe said...

done and done!

The Mustard Seed Academy said...

I don't know how you do it. You are amazing. Such an inspiration. I am so stuck. I think I need companionship to get me through it. I really need to make a SNB meeting. What is my problemo?

What do you do with your other kiddos on knitting night?

Read on previous posts. Please tell Addie her hair IS ADORABLE and not to listen to those grown up meanies.

Natalie

BellaBabe said...

lol. thank you! I bring them half the time the other half they stay with hubby or hang out with my parents.

Cinnamonamon said...

Update, update update!!! lol