Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Are you noticing a theme of unfinished business around here? The lovely Pink Pack is made of Irish Baby Knits in the Rory colorway, on peregrine merino. The peregrine has loads of lanolin left in the fiber so I have used it alot for longies, shorties, soakers etc....





Next is the Pack Pack again in IBK's Quinn which is a dream to work with . This one was on Galenas, a buttery one ply. YUM The Pack Pack is knit double stranded on 10.5's and there is no seaming. My kind of pattern.
















I learned the Magic Loop! I am not finished with my first project, but hey. I had a baby. Give me some slack. Two Socks on one Circular. True Love.
These little babies are for Riley. If, that is, I finish them before his feet are too big. In which case they will be Bodhi's. ;-)

1 comment:

Lisa :) said...

I love that yarn what are you using? also , what method of two socks on one circ are you using? beautiful job on the socks and love your blog!

Lisa from MDC