Saturday, June 23, 2007

My MBoY for me!

My Magic Ball of Yarn!! It got here yesterday, right when I was in tears over a conversation with a certain person that some of you know...

This is after unwrapping THREE balls of Knitpicks Shine Worsted in Wave. . ...This is how much yumminess still awaited me. Mommyddeville really stalked me I think. I just looked at that pattern on MDC not too long ago. The bottle is of some delicious wool wash. Its quite fancy, and smells quite aquatic. I think Lindsay should carry it in her store someday.

And a needle sizer!!! I have sooo needed one of these!All of the goodness out there now... Thats 7 balls of Shine, 3 hanks of laceweight alpaca silk blend (oh it's so soft, I stayed up til 1 oclock winding one hank...) equaling 0ver 1300 yds.
The wool wash and sizer, tazo chai tea, a million tea bags, knitpicks 16 in circs in size 7 and 8, a wee sachet of some pretty buttons, a card, ribbon, and a pattern!
Lovey Lace....I am going to get a wonderful pattern for this
stuff. For ME all for ME!! Bwah ahaha.
Thanks so much Mommyddeville, you are a very very generous gifter! I love it all!

No comments: