Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another OT.



I am neglecting my other blog so this one is going to encompass kids, family, knitting etc. So there.

My lovely daughter and her new haircut. Pardon the sleepyhead tussled look. lol. She got this cut on Tuesday with my mama and our dear friend Martha. So proud of her new look, aww.. And then she went to visitation and came back all sad because her father and his girlfriend poo-pooed it. Again.

She even asked me before she went "what if they tell me I look like a boy again?" She had cut her hair about a year and a half ago into the cutest little bob, and they told her she looked like a boy. She was not quite 5. Seriously. The teen years should be a load of fun.
So this is an Ode to Addison in all her glory. Soon I will have pics of her in Colorado at my cousins wedding. She leaves this morning with my parents for the weekend. Just me and a bunch of boys this weekend! I hope to do lots of fun stuff with Jason, Riley and Bodhi.

3 comments:

knittinglongies said...

She is a cutie!

kerry said...

Her hair is perfect. it is so grown up.

Honey Youngblood said...

I LOVE that style of bob! Nothin' boyish about it, it's very cute!