Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MS3 clue three and a WIP

Wow. Seriously? The mistakes are not nearly as noticeable in person as they are on camera. I wanted pics to show off the pattern, because the flash really highlights it, but jeez every mistake is in sharp relief! Oh , well. I like it, I enjoy it, I will wear it and that's all that matters. ;-)
This pattern is so much fun!





Poorly pinned and all, but what's new. I can't wait to wear this!



















Any guesses as to the theme yet?













OK. And this WIP is a pair of LTK Picky Pants, size medium with Three Irish Girls (formerly Irish baby Knits) Reilly colorway. ( on their new pic, Rielly has a lot more yellow in it! I like this one better.) on Perigrine Merino. I just need to knit the gusset, legs and the navy there is some Wool Ease that I got at a steal that will be a vest to match, and a drawstring.

Yay!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your ms3 looks fantastic! It is the first variegated one I have seen and I love the effect.

Jessica said...

Your MS3 is gorgeous! What do you think of the turn MS3 took at clue 5? I love it & am planning to do mine asymmetrical. I've finished clue 3 but have lots to do this month so probably won't get much done until after the Rethinking Ed conference...

Yours is gorgeous!