Wednesday, July 4, 2007

OT but...

I miss my kids. Boo hoo. They do come home saturday, so that's exciting, but I have been spending my morning off for the 4th either knitting lace for the Mystery Stole 3 (It's a yahoo group, I am not bothering with linkies, sorry), playing with Bodhi and listening to him coo, and surfing MDC mamas blogs. With pics of their kids. And being on the verge of tears.

It doesn't help that I just started my moon time after only three months and I am feeling blue and hormonal. I was gypped.

So to cheer me up... pics of my kids. But even grabbing these pics off my pc made me sad, because they are like 6 weeks old. For those not in the know.... The kids spend 4 weeks in the summer with the ex (2 away, 1 home, 2 away again) We are nearing the end of the 2nd 2 week period and I am just missing them like crazy.




Sorry about the flipped pic, I don't feel like switching it. Bodhi is crying now, gotta be done!

3 comments:

knittinglongies said...

Wanted to send many hugs your way!

BellaBabe said...

thanks, dear. I feel better today. Ther kids will be home tomorrow, and I am planning a little welcome home surprise!

Jim Deville said...

I almost started crying just seeing your pics and reading what you wrote. I'm so glad they'll be coming home soon.

~Denice (logged in as my husband, sorry)